19 Şubat 2013 Salı

Now its Bebo's turn to be at Madame Tussauds...

To contact us Click HERE



Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor unveiledher wax statue at the Madame Tussauds museum.  
"It is an honour and a privilege for me tohave my own wax figure at Madame Tussauds Blackpool and even more so to launcha global Bollywood exhibition. This is a moment of pride for the Indiancinema," Kareena said. It took four months to create the wax statue,which cost £150,000. 
"The figure looks incredible and is solife-like. I had to do a double take when I saw myself - they have really donea superb job at capturing my essence," she added. 
The unveiling of Kareena's wax figure also flaggedoff a global exhibition, where the statues of Bollywood stars will be taken tosix major cities around the world to be exhibited, before they are brought backto Blackpool in January next year. 
 Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Amitabh Bachchanand Aishwarya Rai too have their wax figures in Tussauds'.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder